pre-final exams (October 14, 2010)
Julius (habang sinasagutan ang 30 multiple choice questions): Sobrang grabeng hirap talaga ang buslaw1!!!
Prof: Mas mahirap sumunod at isakatuparan yan….
Natahimik si Julius. Nagtinginan ang mga mag-aaral at ipinagpatuloy ang bahagyang naudlot na pagsusulit.
* * *
examination question and answers (October 25, 2010)
When is a thing considered lost?
Answer: “(I)t is understood that the thing is lost when it perishes, or goes out of commerce, or disappears in such a way that its existence is unknown or it cannot be recovered;” Art. 1189 (2), Book IV, Civil Code of the Philippines
Have a look at the answers given by some college students for 1st Sem SY 2010-2011:
- When it is already gone on your hand, and never had the chance to find it.
- The thing is considered lost when the owner doesn’t have it, & she doesn’t know where it is.
- The thing is lost when the thing is not found and there are no marks or evidences left behind.
- If it can’t be brought back.
- A thing is considered lost when there is no tracks to find it, or cannot be seen at all.
- When the owner cannot find his belongings and forgotten where did he put it.
- The thing is considered lost if someone is not responsible to take care of that thing.
- When there’s a person who saw that the thing is stole by another person or because the owner of the thing is careless. It is considered lost when there is no evidence.
- If the thing cannot find within 24 hours.
10. When it will burned.
11. When it is gone, it is not already at your side, when you did not see it.
12. When where you cannot find anymore or forget the thing that you have.
13. I think a thing is considered lost if it is not foreseen and no person can see the thing.
14. A thing is considered lost when it is not existing.
15. A thing is considered lost if it is not seen for several times/days.
16. When the thing is logically cannot see or the owner was looking for it and searching all over but it cannot see.
17. I can say if the thing is considered lost when I forget or miss place, and I don’t know where do I put.
18. A thing is considered lost when there is no visible evidence.
19. A thing considered lost when nobody will maangkin of things, nobody will say that the thing is her or him.
20. A thing is considered lost if and only if you were trying to find it for 24 hours already but still you wouldn’t find it anymore.
21. A thing is considered lost when you did not find it.
22. A thing is considered lost when it is already abandoned. It is considered lost when it does not have purposes or it does not have use. It is considered lost when the owner throw it.
23. A thing is considered lost when there is no trace of something about the subject matter.
24. A thing is considered lost when the owner of a certain thing found out that the thing is not in the place where it should be and he can’t find it wherever. A thing is also considered lost when a person can’t find the thing where he leave it.
25. If the things is not valuable & had no appearance at all.
26. When there is no evidence of who get the thing or if there’s no mark at all, that’s the time a thing considered lost.
27. A thing is considered lost when the owner has nowhere to found it; or if it is destroyed.
28. When there is no existence.
29. A thing is considered lost when the owner has a psychomatic or inborn sickness condition such as mentally retarded and he don’t know where he put one thing when the thing considered lost.
30. When you look for it any were and you can’t find it and no one who will suspect that the thing are take it away from you.
31. When it is lost due to unrelated person, thing or event. Ex: If I lost my cellphone b’coz snatcher snatch it from me.
32. A thing is considered lost when you do your best to find the thing that you want to found. Example: You lost your wallet in school. You ask the the department that you will know who the person found your wallet and you failed to find it. You do another thing to find your wallet you ask your friend and they don’t know where is your wallet and it past 1 year you don’t find your wallet. Also considered lost a thing depend on the thing that lost.
33. Because when a thing is you know were it place and suddenly when you look for it are it is not there.
34. The thing is considered lost when it totally perishes, when it is not commercially accepted when it was gone like a ring that dropped on the sea.
35. When it is not seen or touch also when it is misplaced anywhere.
* * *
sc(H)a(I)ry (August 25, 2010)
Habang papasok sa silid ay binababati ng mga estudyante ang professor na naunang dumating kaysa sa kanila. Isa sa mga huling dumating si Roel, masayahin at tipikal ang ayos sa kung anuman ang in sa mga mag-aaral.
Roel: Good evening, sir!
Prof: Good evening. You look scared.
Roel (halatang nabigla, naguluhan): Scared? Di po ah…
Prof (nakangiti): Looks like you’ve seen a ghost or something. Your hairs are standing on ends…
Tumuloy na sa upuan si Roel para sa pagsisimula ng klase.
At nagpatuloy ang klase hanggang sa matapos.
Habang papalabas ang mga estudyante, lumapit ang isa sa kanila sa prof.
Rosalyn: Lagot kayo, sir. Na-offend si Roel kanina….
Tinawag ng prof si Roel na nasa pangatlong kuwarto na mula sa pinanggalingan. Kinawayan para bumalik.
Prof: I apologize for whatever i said. It was meant to be a joke. Am sorry if I had offended you.
Inilapit ng prof ang kamay sa estudyante na tinanggap naman ng huli.
Roel (medyo naluluha): Walang anuman po yun.
Prof : Salamat. Galingan mo ang pag-aaral, ha. At hindi ko na pakikialaman ang buhok mo.😀
* * *
listen (August 24, 2010)
Classroom setting. Kasalukuyang nagre-recite ang babaeng estudyante sa klase. Nahalatang hindi yata nakikinig ang kanyang professor na nagsa-shuffle ng index cards at naghahanap ng susunod na tatawagin.
Estudyante: Blah blah blah… Sir, please listen to me…
Napatingin sa kanya ang prof. Itinuloy ang ginagawa…
Prof: I am listening. Go ahead, continue….
Pilit na itinuloy ang estudyante… Gustong balikan ang sinasabi…
Estudyante: Ano na nga ba yung sinasabi ko????
Napangiti ang guro, at tiningnan ang mag-aaral..
Prof: Ah, maybe you should try to listen to yourself first!
Napahalakhak ang mga nasa first and second row malapit sa estudyante.
Pero hindi nabahala ang estudyante, ngumiti rin siya na parang miss universe lang….
Estudyante: Ammm, as i was saying…… blah blah blah…
Para sa kakayahang tumayo sa gitna ng pagsubok, panalo! Mataas na marka ang binigay ng prof sa kanya.😀